Have You Checked Out Our Social Media Category?By: Chad Sweely
In today’s society, social media plays a big part in the role of business (especially ebusiness). It helps your business engage with customers online and in a place where many customers already have accounts. From an ebusiness standpoint, I cannot see how businesses perform at a high standard without the use of social media. It is basically another extension of your business (especially if you have an online-based business).
Recently, we have received a large number of social media-related submissions to our directory, so I thought I would take the time to highlight some of the great aspects that our directory’s Social Media category includes, such as user-submitted resources for your use. Some of the subcategories within this category are:
- Blogs – Find blogs, blogging platforms, blog directories, and blog search engines.
- Photo Sharing Sites – Social photo-sharing sites, such as: Flickr, Photobucket, Picasa, and more.
- Social Media Marketing – Find news and services to help you get the most out of your SMM campaign.
- Social Networking Tools – Tools that will help you to get the best out of your social networking experience.
- Video Sharing Sites – Social video-sharing sites, such as: YouTube, Google Video, and others.
The aspect of social media can be quite challenging at times, and our directory’s user-submitted resources are here to help you get the most out of your social media experience.
Do you have any social media-related resources that you would like to see included within our directory? If so, please be sure to complete our directory’s easy-to-use submission form located here.
Tags: Social Media